Custom Search

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Official | G I Joe 2 : Retaliation | Super Bowl TV Spot | Trailer

Official, G I Joe 2 : Retaliation, Super Bowl, TV Spot, trailer, wallpaper, poster, cover, movie, cg, vfx, hollywood

At this year Super Bowl TV spot, G I Joe 2 : Retaliation had another trailer out. With some more shoots from the movie, looks like alot of CG/VFX shoots too in movie. The visual effects in G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation are done by Method Studio Vancouver.

 G I Joe 2 : Retaliation - Official Super Bowl TV Spot

Release Date: 29 June 2012
Genre: Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi
Cast: Channing Tatum, Dwayne Johnson, Ray Park, Bruce Willis, Jonathan Pryce
Directors: Jon M. Ch, Paul Wernick
Studio: Paramount Pictures

Plot:
The G.I. Joe team faces off against Zartan, his accomplices, and the world leaders he has under his influence.